- athousandthreads likes this
- disco-dancer-donna likes this
- daninimofcb said: do you still go to ONTD? Gwyneth posts are still so damn hateful. Like she really makes some people mad and her posts made me laugh.
- wonderingstrawberry said: I wonder how the poll was taken. If they were asking people who they thought was most irritating, or if people were selecting from a list.
- creative-noblewoman said: All I heard is that she has a crummy blog though…
- kbsaysthings said: how in the heck is she most hated? I love her and I think she’s a genuinely good person wtf
- dancingmadss likes this
- laly-rob97 likes this
- iwantcupcakes posted this
I SAW THAT and I don’t understand it. like, I really don’t get why she was voted about chris brown, a guy who actually beat up his girlfriend.
chris fucking brown is at the bottom of the list like REALLY?!! i just give up on hollywood
In that regard, I found it surprising that Mel Gibson wasn’t on that list.
How the fuck could they put Anne Hathaway on there too?
The Anne Hathaway hate I still don’t understand, even after reading articles about it. Actually at first I was thinking maybe it was just a Tumblr thing, until my sister showed me a Facebook link that people on her feed were passing around called "Reasons why I hate Anne Hathaway".
I think I’d actually punch Kris Jenner in the face if she were my mom.
LOL, I had to look up who Kris Jenner was when I was going through that list (I knew she was one of the Kardashian folks but I thought it was a guy, like one of the brothers or something).
Wow im disgusted with all the people who voted on her
What the actual fuck?
I mean, I’m not what you would call a Gwyneth Paltrow fan (I only like her in the Iron Man films, and even that wasn’t always the case). And with my pre-Tumblr online years spent on the confines of ONTD, I am well-aware that there are quite a few people who dislike her. (Actually, “quite a few” might be a bit of an understatement.)
But I didn’t think it would be to a point that she’d be voted #1 over people who, to me, seem far more detestable.